Have you missed me? I don’t know if I’ll ever get it together enough to have regular posts every week. Thankfully, even if you don’t see it, I do have a menu plan each week. And, I discovered a new resource, if I should ever get really lazy: Eat At Home. They have lots of menu plans on their site AND they give you all the recipes and shopping list in PDF form. I was so excited to find them!!
On to this week:
- Monday: Pizza (Papa Murphy’s stop on the way to meet The Roadie at work before he and Tank go to BSF) and Fruit or Salad
- Tuesday: Chili, Corn Crisps*, and Fruit or Salad
- Wednesday: BBQ Meatballs*, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Veggie
- Thursday: Chicken Schwarma* (slow cooker) and Salad
- Friday: Gallo Pinto with Eggs, Queso Fresco, and Fruit
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Breakfast Sandwiches
*This is a new recipe to us and I’ll give you a review with next week’s menu plan–if I get it posted.
Thanks for stopping by! Go and check out Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 12/12 : I’m an Organizing Junkie for more great ideas.