- If money wasn’t an issue, the first thing I’d cross of my life list is to finish personalizing our house–we’ve been here a year and a half and it still looks like we just moved in.
- Sauerkraut is something I like that other people think is weird.
- If my life were a movie right now, the title would be “Calendar Girl” (because I feel like I am only able to keep it together if my calendar is up to date).
- Three things I am looking forward to this month are the Bible Study Fellowship leaders’ retreat, Valentine-themed activities with my kiddos, and having friends over for dinner (it doesn’t happen often).
- My favorite song to sing in the shower is hard to say–I usually try to be as quiet as possible so nobody else wakes up, but I often have “Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow (The Doxology)” running through my head because it’s easy and it sticks.
- If I found out that the production of Celestial Seasonings’ Nutcracker Suite was ending this month, I’d go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
- One thing I’ll never grow tired of is my sweetheart–he’s been around for a lot of years, I think I’ll keep him.
Have a super weekend!!!
Linking up with Fill in the Blank Friday.