Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Obviously, it is Tuesday, not Monday. I am so behind this week. I was out of town all weekend and then spent yesterday getting ready for today–Tank’s Valentine’s party at school, my BSF leaders’ meeting, and my DH leaving for Dallas this morning. Craziness!!!
Because my DH won’t be around tonight, we did something fun for dinner last night and also today’s lunches were super cute (I’ll get a post up later this week with pictures). Here’s how our dinner menu this week shakes down:
- Sunday–Peanut Butter Sandwiches & fruit
- Monday–Waffles (ours waffle iron makes them look like hearts), heart-shaped bacon, and fresh (not from bottled syrup) strawberry milk
- Tuesday—Hashbrown Quiche, salad, and grapes
- Wednesday–Cheese soup and deli sandwiches
- Thursday–Spaghetti and meat sauce, salad, and fruit
- Friday—Sheet Pan Pizza
Thanks for checking in. I hope you found something that sparks an idea for you. As always, I’m linking up to Menu Plan Monday at I’m an Organizing Junkie. I love reading other great menus and recipe ideas there, and I know you’ll find lots of wonderful inspiration there, too.