Still working on getting back in the groove of menu planning. I got a new cookbook over the weekend that has inspired me–Gooseberry Patch–Ready, Set, Eat. The best part is, if I get lazy one week, there are several menu plans with shopping lists ready to go!! 🙂 But, I didn’t cheat this week:
- Sunday–Scrambled Eggs with sausage and Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Muffins (the first recipe I’ve ever posted!!)
- Monday–Sweet-and-Sour Hot Dogs (new to us, from my new cookbook)
- Tuesday—Chicken and Corn Chilaquiles Casserole (new to us, found last week browsing through other Menu Plan Monday blogs)
- Wednesday–Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Thursday–Sloppy Joes
- Friday—Homemade Frozen Pizzas (I’m going to try to start stocking my freezer a bit at a time)
Have a great and tasty week!