So, we’re home from our little trip and it’s time to get back to reality. Sigh. Actually, I’m looking forward to it, at least from an eating point of view–while we had plenty of good, homemade food, all the fast food on the trips to and from was enough to keep those cravings at bay for a while.
Just a quick little happy Mother’s Day shout out to all the moms out there!! I hope somebody took you out for a least one meal today. Since The Roadie works all day on Sundays, the kids got PB&J for dinner, so I didn’t have to cook. 🙂 And, here’s how the whole week shakes down…
- Sunday–Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
- Monday–Cheese Ravioli with tomato sauce and salad
- Tuesday–Creamy Garlic Chicken with rice
- Wednesday—Texas Steak Sandwiches
- Thursday–Kielbasa and Roasted Potatoes
- Friday–Pepperoni Pizza