So, between being out of town two weeks ago and the activities surrounding the holiday last week, I didn’t get anything blogged. But we did have a plan, so I’m not totally disappointed with myself. Here’s what we’re doing this week.
- Sunday: Peanut butter and honey sandwiches (only because we had spaghetti with meat sauce at lunch and nobody was super hungry)
- Monday: Pizza–either carry out or take’n’bake (depends on what the Roadie picks up on his way home)
- Tuesday: Kielbasa and baked potatoes
- Wednesday: Hamburgers
- Thursday: Marinated chicken breasts
- Friday: Three Bean Enchiladas (froze half of the recipe last time, so the kids will have these–we’re going on a date 😉 )
- Saturday: Leftovers
Enjoy your week!!!
I’m linking up to Menu Plan Monday, so head over there for more great ideas.