Where did the weekend go?! I had all these self-imposed deadlines and I think I missed every one of them. We had some gorgeous weather and managed to get out and enjoy it, though. We went geocaching for the first time in AGES and had fun, now that the kids are old enough to start getting into it.
My menu plan is going to look a bit different starting this week. Nothing major, but I’m going to be posting Monday-Sunday recipes, because, while I consider Sunday to be the first day of the week, my planner lumps both days of the weekend together and I’m getting frustrated with all the page flipping. It’s trivial, but annoying nonetheless. Plus, Menu Plan Monday is on Monday, right? So sharing what I made for dinner last night is a bit weird. But enough of my rambling.
Last week’s favorite recipe was the Teriyaki Chicken. It was super easy and very tasty. Tank kept saying, “Man, this is good chicken!” So, it’s five-year-old approved. 🙂 I hope this week proves to be as popular!
- Monday: Grilled Chicken Salad, Casserole Bread
- Tuesday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Sweet Potato Patties, Veggie
- Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread, Salad
- Thursday: Chick-fil-a fundraiser for Tank’s school
- Friday: Gallo Pinto, Eggs, Fruit
- Saturday: Taco Soup in the slow cooker–I’m still narrowing down which recipe.
- Sunday: Pizza–I’m going to try to go back to homemade or take & bake, but we’ll see.
Have a blessed week!!