So, things have been a bit crazy around here lately. BSF kicked off a couple of weeks ago, then Pearlie-girl was sick, and so last week was catch up and time spent celebrating my 10YEAR ANNIVERSARY (!!!!) with The Roadie. Blogging just hasn’t made it very high on the priority list.
A yummy recipe from last week’s menu–although you never saw it 🙂 –was the Beef and Cheese Foldover. The Roadie, Tank, and I enjoyed it, although Pearlie-girl had to be coerced to eat it. However, one of her newest phrases is “Me no like that,” so I keep telling myself that it’s just part of learning and being two. Maybe this week’s dinners will be higher up on her list of “likes”.
- Monday: Pathways Chick-fil-a fundraiser to benefit the Pathways Day Program (I know the kids will love this!!)
- Tuesday: Hot dogs, chips, crudites (Reading Night at Tank’s school–we need to be super speedy)
- Wednesday: Grilled cheese sandwiches, baked sweet potatoes, fruit (The Roadie stays late at work on Wednesdays, so easy and low-drama are the name of the game)
- Thursday: Honey sesame chicken in the slow cooker, rice, roasted broccoli
- Friday: Spicy turkey and tomato soup with ABC noodles, cornbread muffins, salad and/or fruit
- Saturday: Leftovers, salad
- Sunday: Scrambled eggs or omelets, toast, fruit
I hope your week is as tasty as mine. 😉