I loved using Eat At Home‘s menu and recipes last week! It made life so easy!!! However, I did discover that the recipes make a lot for our family–our kids are still little and don’t eat a bunch at one sitting. That, combined with a couple of unexpected things at dinnertime gave me two recipes left to make for this week, plus a bunch of leftovers. The ham and Swiss scalloped potatoes didn’t get made until Saturday night and we had LOTS in the fridge still, so that became our take along to the church for dinner tonight before the boys’ BSF class. It was still yummy, even reheated!
Here’s how the whole week looks:
- Monday: Leftover Ham and Swiss Scalloped Potato casserole, broccoli
- Tuesday: Lentil Tacos*, fruit, chips and salsa
- Wednesday: Breakfast Sandwiches, sweet potato fries, fruit
- Thursday: Chicken Curry* in the slow cooker, rice, green veggie
- Friday: Homemade Burgers, oven fries, slaw
- Saturday: Chili, corn bread, carrot sticks
- Sunday: Chicken (not sure if just breasts in a skillet, tenders, nuggets, or what), salad, fruit, homemade bread
I hope you find something helpful here. Have a blessed week!!
I’ll be linking up with Menu Plan Monday ~ Jan 14/13 : I’m an Organizing Junkie, as usual.